Search Posts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Affirmations


I believe in the effects of affirmations. I use them often. My focus and attitude shift dramatically when I affirm a truth higher than earthly appearance.

I get honest with myself about my intentions behind the affirmations before declaring them, knowing that they are powerful tools.

I most often begin with an “I am” statement, never an I need or an I want, which would indicate lack. Other positive openings I use are “I know,” “I have,” and “I love.”

I target my desired outcome, never what I would not choose to experience. I affirm in present tense as if it is already done because it is already done in the field of potentiality; I am only waiting for its earthly manifestation, or for my awareness of such.

I affirm the truth even when I am unable to believe it for the moment, especially then. Affirmations help to brighten the hue of my aura and increase the speed of my inner vibration, thereby heightening the frequency of my emanative energy. This makes me a magnet for positive experiences. Then, I come to believe.

I maintain simplicity in my affirmations so that they are clear and easy to remember.

Below are some of my favorites.

When I am feeling unworthy, I affirm my spiritual nature:
I am the essence of magnificence.
I am the embodiment of all that is awesome.
I am, and am worthy of, only good.

When I am feeling ill, I affirm the state my body was meant to be in:
I am healed, whole, and healthy.
I know my cells and organs are operating perfectly right now.
I know that optimum health is my birthright.

When I am feeling lonely or irritable, I affirm the truth I am overlooking:
I am loved, lovable, and loving.
I have me and I have God, forever.
I am surrounded by Light.

When I am feeling lack, I affirm abundance:
For today, I have enough.
I have all I need in this moment.
I have more money than I could ever spend.

When I am working toward a specific goal, I affirm that it has already come to pass:
I am so happy and grateful now that . . . .
Thank you, God, for . . . .
I have . . . and I can see it!

When I am feeling self-conscious, I affirm my ideal:
I am healthy, thin, and attractive.
I love and appreciate my beautiful body.
I am perfect the way I am.

When I am feeling frazzled, I affirm my peace:
I am peaceful and serene.
I am calm and confident.
I know that a divine plan is unfolding here.

When I am feeling afraid, I affirm my safety:
I am safe and secure.
I am protected.
I am held in the arms of God.

Why not make it a practice to recite affirmations daily. Chant them, write them, speak them aloud, whisper them in your head, meditate on them. Hey, why not share them? Jot down some of your favorites in the Comments section below.

Be enlightened!  ~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment